Australia is a beautiful landscape continent with great scenic beauty and an amazing lifestyle. The population of Australia is warm and welcoming giving a feeling of home away from home. Migrating to Australia is an important decision and the first thing to keep in mind while migrating is which city you want to move to. Regional cities are known for their educational opportunities with a great overview of regional Australian lifestyle and experience the calm population. There are many educational institutions in the regional cities that have great courses relevant to Australian occupation requirements which are not greatly available in metro cities. On the other hand metro cities are known for up beat lifestyle and career opportunities. Both parts of Australia Have their own benefits with great life changing experiences. After you have decided which city you want to migrate to, appointing a migration agent or Australian partner visa agent will guide you on every step of the way. A migration agent is aware of all the guidelines that are released from time to time and helps you to understand the entire process properly. Migration to another country can be worrisome and additional stress is the last thing that you want. An agent takes all the stress related to visa application for you and eases out the process for you. If all your documentation is right and according to the guidelines your application is likely to get approved.

When people from around the world migrate to Australia for better life and career opportunities. If your partner has moved to Australia and you are planning to migrate as well then you should apply for the Australian partner visa (820/801/309). Partner Visa has two visa categories: subclass 820 and subclass 801. The subclass 820 and subclass 801. The subclass 820 or temporary partner visa allows you to live in Australia. Subclass 820 is a temporary partner visa is the first stage towards Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801).  However the application for both the visa categories is done at the same time and the processing of application is carried out in two different stages, about two years apart. To be eligible you should be married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen or  an Australian permanent resident. Temporary Partner Visa Australia allows you to live and work in Australia until a decision related to your permanent partner visa (subclass 801) is done, study in Australia at your own expense without any government funding. The Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) includes all the benefits of Australian permanent residency like work and live in Australia indefinitely, opportunity to study in Australia, opportunity to apply for Australian citizenship, sponsor relatives for permanent residence, travel in and out of Australia as you please. If you are a resident of Australia applying for subclass 801 will help you to receive permanent residency for Australia. You can only apply for a Partner Visa if your partner is an Australian citizen or Permanent Australian resident.