Many students from around the world choose to move to Australia for an exciting bright future. But at the same time moving to another country requires a lot of preparation. The first thing one should do is appoint an education Consultant in Australia who will help you figure out the entire process. If you are planning to move to regional countries like Perth look for an education consultant in Perth specifically who will make you aware about educational institutes in Perth and also accommodation options. Education consultants Australia will also make you aware of the best Visa option according to your case and also help you to prepare complete documentation. Student visa 500 is the best visa option for students moving to Australia for education.

On this visa, you are normally allowed to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight during term time and unlimited hours during study breaks. However, the Australian Government is temporarily allowing students to work over their normal limit of 40 hours per fortnight during term time across all sectors. Currently, students may also start working on arrival in Australia, and do not need to wait until their course commences.

To apply for your student Visa a list of documents is needed

·        Offer letter: If your application is accepted you will receive an offer letter from your chosen education institute. Your offer letter will include course details, enrolment conditions, fees and any other necessary information. Make sure to go through the offer letter properly and be aware of your rights, including the refund arrangements; if you don’t start or finish your course, the agreement will be used to determine if you will receive a refund. Keep a copy of the offer letter with yourself because you might need it in the future.

·        COE: COE refers to confirmation of enrollment which is a document that  will be issued by your education provider that verifies your enrollment in your specific course. The COE is sent after you have accepted your offer and paid your deposit. Attach a copy of this document in your Visa application so that the Australian Government has proof that you are registered in that specific course.

·        English proficiency test: If you are not a native English speaker, you will need a certificate of results from any of the approved English language tests because Australian educational courses are taught in English.  This also acts as proof for the Australian government.

·        GTE requirement: To meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant you must write a statement that has two criteria: That you are genuinely coming to Australia for studies and not for any other reason. Another criteria being that you will be residing in Australia temporarily and not overstay.

·        Sufficient funds: To receive an Australian student visa, you must prove that you have enough money to support yourself throughout your stay. Provide bank statements, evidence of grants or scholarships. This will prove that you have enough money to cover all your costs and expenses through your course, such as travel, course fees and rent.

·        Health Requirement:  The Australian Government  requires all international students to have good health before they enter the country. To show better health records you need to go under a health examination and provide a medical certificate that confirms that you are healthy and fit.

·        Character: There are also certain character requirements that you must meet if you want to study in Australia. In your application, you’ll have to answer some basic questions about your character and past conduct. In some cases, you may even need to provide a police background check.